In order for us to make payment, it is important that these invoice requirements are met:
- Patient's name
- The patient's date of birth, ie. the first 6 digits of the CPR number
- Providers name
- Type of treatment (eg physiotherapy, chiropractic)
- Treatment number
- Provider number (Ydernummer). If you do not have a provider number, please use the name and telephone number
- Ref.no./payment guarantee no. There may only be one ref.no. number per invoice
- One line per treatment date
- Invoices must be issued to the insurance company that is stated on the payment guarantee, which is provided for the customer
- Invoices must always be sent via GLN/EAN (OIOXML and OIOUBL standard) or as a legible PDF file
Invoices must meet the standard requirements of current Danish legislation in the field of invoicing, see example of the most common here:
- CVR number
- Invoice number
- Treatment dates for completed treatments
- Invoice must be issued to the payer and not the customer
If the information does not appear on the invoice, we are compelled to reject the invoice and request a new one with the correct information. Please notice that this increases the processing time.
See an example of an approved invoice here.
Dansk Sundhedssikring's GLN-number: 57 90 00 23 27 117
Please notice: The processing time for invoices can take up to 4 weeks.
The Invoicing Team can be contacted at: